12.18.2012

oh my darling Clementine

Earlier this year we had to move out of our little apartment in west la to help take care of family during illness down in orange county. Among the many many things I miss terribly about our apartment, Clementine is probably ranked top 2. It's this little bakery tucked away in century city ... they're known for their grill cheese sandwiches but really, everything is good there. I miss studying there, riding my bike there, meeting up with my girlfriends there, getting soup for Aaron from there when he's sick ... I just miss my clementine. Anyhoo, got to pay a visit this past weekend and it made me a happy girl. 

ps. during the summer, they sell hollywood bowl boxes - basically box of food you could take to the hollywood bowl. Two of my favorite things in LA: clementine + hollywood bowl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment